Next model up from Roland FA-06/08

Reaction score
Hi.just wondering what anyone or everyone recommends as a step up from the Roland FA-06/08 keyboard? I've been using this for 8 years so obviously know how it kinda works n where everything is muscle memory etc... still loads to explore with it in terms of sounds n effects but that could be never ending 😊.

Thinking maybe time for a new keyboard.

I use the fa-06 size as I like portability (08 would be more hassle to take on bus & train)

Thankyou
K

Reaction score
Roland's current step-up would be the Fantom-0. There are a couple of things you lose from the FA (notably some sequencer functionality), but it's much more capable overall.

Reaction score
Roland's current step-up would be the Fantom-0. There are a couple of things you lose from the FA (notably some sequencer functionality), but it's much more capable overall.
Thanku. I don't use sequencer at all at the moment as prefer live playing. The sounds are probably better on this new fantom -0 so that will be good. I'll have a look.

Thanks

Ask a Question