PSR E463 Harmony/Arpeggio Button.

Reaction score
Hi, guys. I'm new here.
I just can't seem to get to grips with how the harmony/arpeggio button works.
It seems to decide for itself when either to call up the harmony or the arpeggio function. If the harmony logo on the screen lights up when I press the button, and I want to use an arpeggio, or vice versa, I don't seem to be able to make the switch.
Am I missing something?
Many thanks,
Bill.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
They're mutually exclusive-- one or the other-- and pressing the button will initially select whichever is set up as the default for the current voice. To select a different one, hold the button down for a second or two and then you should be able to select the type. Types 1-26 are Harmony types, and types 27-176 are Arpeggio types. See page 23 of the Owner's Manual for instructions, and refer to pages 20-21 of the Data List for a list of the types.

Reaction score
That's brilliant, many thanks!
I did read the instruction manual, but didn't twig on to the mutually exclusive bit, or the default bit. I'm jumping from an EL40 to an E463, so I'm having to stretch my brains a bit!
Thanks again,
Bill.

Ask a Question