Ramki Intro

Reaction score
I am new to Keyboard. I purchased a keyboard psr650. I might need help from experts of this forum soon once I start learning this on my own.

regards
ramki

The Y_man

Reaction score
I am new to Keyboard. I purchased a keyboard psr650. I might need help from experts of this forum soon once I start learning this on my own.

regards
ramki

Hey welcome - you got an S650 as your first keyboard? Wow - great place to start - wish I could get a machine like than one day.... :D (green with envy)

The Y-man

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! :) Are you teaching yourself?
I am going to give it a try for sometime. Lot of resouces I can found on the information highway. I am more twds playing indian carnatic on the keyboard.

Regards
Ramki

Reaction score
Hey welcome - you got an S650 as your first keyboard? Wow - great place to start - wish I could get a machine like than one day.... :D (green with envy)

The Y-man
Only this model has Indian Style kit on it. Others do not have it. So I am forced to buy this one. I could not find PSR-I425 anywhere in singapore.
Regards
Ramki

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hi,
I am aware of this. But there are not available in Singapore and Yamaha here do not sell them. Warranty also not covered in singapore. So I need to go with the one available in Singapore. Thanks for the info. Nice Youtube indian song.
Regards
Ramki

Ask a Question