Recording from my previous band

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my current band (which i play keyboards in) haven't released anything yet, so it'll just have to do with my previous band, in which i played drums. We had a keyboard player there though, if that helps?

Anyway, if you should find it interesting at all, the rest of the album probably lies on youtube, and certain torrent sites i should think (but we wouldn't use those, would we? certainly not.)
Be sure to check out both the keyboard solo and the piano solo in Trails of Clarity, if you're into that stuff ;)

Reaction score
Well, our singer came second in X-factor norway, and since then he's been quite busy with pop-music. So the band per se is on hiatus. the other guys too is busy with more jazz or pop oriented projects :)

Our bass player has joined another prog metal band from norway, Leprous. Just released a killer album called Bilateral. Extremely cool stuff!

Reaction score
i'll look for it, i love prog rock, and prog metal, there are some killer prog-power metal bands here in Spain too, tell me if you want to hear some ;)

Ask a Question