Rig advice...

Reaction score
Jacksonville, Fl.... Originally from Pittsburgh PA
Hey all, I'm new to this forum and this whole thing. Played classical piano all my life and just recently started playing some keys in my buddy's studio and am getting some ops for gigs and collaboration with some good musicians. I acquired a Kurzweil K2000 a while back and it's just been sitting, though I did spend some time fiddling around with it, but nothing in detail. Last month, I bought a Kurzweil K2600X (for $100!!!!!) with a rack, and was wondering what I can do with these keyboards. Would they work well together, technically? I do use it because the keys allow me to do more on the k2000, as the 2600 has semi-weighted keys. I'm coming from an preeettttttyyyyyy beginner's standpoint here, so ANY and ALL advice you guys can give would be fantastic! Thanks all, looking forward to frequenting the forum!

Cheers!
Rick

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

You could gig/record on either of those. You can already play - hard bit's over. Get yourself out there and learn some band craft.

Ask a Question