Roland HPi-5 going cheap. bargain!

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm selling my beautiful Roland HPi-5 as I'm strapped for cash and I rarely use this now as I've got a real upright at home and a portable stage piano for gigs.

The Roland is packed with features, check out the full spec here http://www.roland.com/products/en/HPi-5/specs.html

This piano is without doubt one of the best sounding electric pianos out there. I bought mine almost 10 years ago after I played it in the shop and fell in love with it. It has special accoustically treated speakers that produce a very warm and real piano sound

The weigting is spot on too and feels very real. You can adjust the attack on the keys depending on how hard you play. There's some quality reverbs built in that really enhance the sound. Fully midi compatable, plus all the usual in's and out's you'd expect. Huge back lit screen with easy access to all features.

This is a fabulous piano for learners as well as pro's, the screen shows notation as you play. There's also auto accompaniments and all that jazz plus hundereds of pretty decent sounds, all of which can be used in the built in sequencer.

I used this piano when I recorded my first solo album, it sounded very real and was easy to edit via midi.

If you want a full electric piano for your home, that looks, sounds and feels like a piano then this one is ideal. (mine is the light wood version, the best looker)

You can plug headphones in so you can play late without annoying the neighbours. A huge plus I would say!

Was around £2500 when I bought it, I'm selling for £650. It has a little bit of vinyl missing on the right hand side, easily replaced. Everything works 100% and still sounds amazing. It's currently sat in my band's rehearsal room, not getting much action.

Pick up from Newcastle, or I can arrange travel at a half way point if needed. Msg me if you want to chat etc.

Cheers
James

Reaction score
Yeah man I totally agree with you. I'll be sad to see it go min you, but I needs the cash at the mo. I think someone else will get loads more use out of it.

ps/ your setup = very tasty :eek:

Reaction score
Far out dude. Thanks. I really fell ass-backwards into the Hammond, an excellent spell of luck I had acquiring that beast. I went on a little spending spree lately with the DSI & the Fantom, along with about $3000 worth of cables, cases, stands + other accessories. I'm 26, been playing for 21 years, 7 of those being professionally and was really tired of using gear that didn't fit me. Time to invest on instruments I can shine on! Give yourself what you deserve, no matter what the price. If you're a true artist, give yourself a broad canvas, rich paints, and a quiet place to create :)

Ask a Question