Rowland E09 Arranger Problem

Reaction score
When using the arrager, if I press a single key (say C) the screen shows the C chord (C E G) but only single note (C) sounds. I have tried various settings but, so far, with no success.

Please can anyone help.

Regards

Fred Coulter

Collector of ancient keyboards
Reaction score
Is the auto accompany feature turned on? If not, even though it will display the chord but only play the note.

For more information, we'll need to know what arranger you are playing. They all have different buttons, etc.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
At the bottom of page 22 in the manual it mentions the "Split Int" function. If it's turned on then you can play chords by holding down a single key-- or, for certain types of chords, a specific combination of keys-- as shown in the chords chart on pages 44 and 45. But if it's turned off, that sort of "smart chord" feature is disabled.

Do you have the "Split Int" function turned on or off? The manual says that the default setting is off.

Ask a Question