Something i came up with on the keyboard

Reaction score
Interesting piece! Did you do the video too? What's your background on the keyboard?

Reaction score
Hi, ...been playin the keyboard now for a few years, im self taught i've never learned from anyone else...all the music i do on the keyboard and piano is my own,i've got quite afew pieces still have to get them uploaded as soon as i can come up with more video ideas...music that i've produced and recorded over the years...got some other ones up on youtube at the moment mabey not as good as some of the ones i've still to upload just wanted to see if anyone showed any interest first and now that i've got them all copyrighted including the one i posted i might go ahead and up them...for others to listen to..but only if i get enough interest in these ones first...i'm also still working on a new piece at the moment....called green piano it's a very nice piece sounds alright so far....hopefully other people will like it too :)

Ask a Question