Stop unwanted cc messages with m audio oxygen 49 3rd gen

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if any one would know how to stop all cc preset settings on the m audio oxygen 49 3rd gen on cubase. I literally just want to use the keys, mode and pitch wheel that's it. These stupid knobs are just a hassle and I've already factory reset it numerous times and all it does is just mess with my settings on cubase.

I am running cubase 8.

Again all I want to do is just use it as a midi keyboard and not use any of the fancy controls it always seems to instantly mess with. At my wits end with the thing and am ready to burn it I've owned it for months now and havent done a single thing with it because it just screws with my cubase 8.

All help is much appreciated. Thank you!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
There are MIDI filters in Cubase.

I thought you could do this on the track level, but it looks like the track-level MIDI filters are for things like Note and Velocity values.

However, there are program-wide MIDI filters which are accessed by clicking on File > Preferences > MIDI > MIDI Filter. You can filter out or remove Controller events if you wish, as well as others. There are two sets of filters-- Record and Thru. I believe that the Thru settings are what you want to change in connection to playing a virtual instrument with a keyboard controller.

Ask a Question