STY SOUND PROBLEM

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
How to remove sections C and D?

See Ted's post, above, with links to and descriptions of several of the free utilities which Jørgen Sørensen has so generously provided for the Yamaha user community:

The specific utility which is used to reorganize the sections of a style file and remove any unwanted sections is called "Style ReMixer":

After you load the style file you want to work on, you select which of the original style's sections you want to use as each section of the new style, such as selecting "Intro C" as the source for destination "Intro A." If you want a given destination section to be left out of the new style, simply leave its source section blank.

Reaction score
See Ted's post, above, with links to and descriptions of several of the free utilities which Jørgen Sørensen has so generously provided for the Yamaha user community:

The specific utility which is used to reorganize the sections of a style file and remove any unwanted sections is called "Style ReMixer":

After you load the style file you want to work on, you select which of the original style's sections you want to use as each section of the new style, such as selecting "Intro C" as the source for destination "Intro A." If you want a given destination section to be left out of the new style, simply leave its source section blank.
Many thanks. It helped a lot. Jørgen Sørensen utilities are, indeed, very good stuff. I didn´t know about them.

Reaction score
I'm trying to convert an sty file but I keep getting " sty file has no casm section to convert

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The format of the CASM section is what determines whether the style is an SFF1 or SFF2 style. If the style has no CASM section, then I think it should be able to work as is-- if, and only if, the style is organized correctly. Jorgen has some articles about style creation and I think there's more information about this in there.

If the keyboard won't play the style without a CASM section, Jorgen has a program that lets you create one.

Ask a Question