Synth patch for The Tubes "She's a Beauty"

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm new to the forum but there looks to be a lot of knowledgeable folks on here so I'll get right to it. My band is interested in performing "She's a Beauty" by The Tubes. While I've found comparable patches on my Yamaha MO6 and Korg M3 keyboards to go with all of other tunes in our set, the patch for this tune is eluding me. Before I spend hours (I'm very anal about specific keyboard sounds) attempting to program a patch from scratch on my M3 and setting up the arpegginator, I was wondering if anyone has that patch or a comparable patch available for download.
Also if it's not to much to ask, if you have the chord progressions and keyboard solo as well - that would save me a lot of time as I don't read notation so I'll be trying to figure this out by ear.

Thank you in advance!

Reaction score
@Blakenstein - Did you ever find a patch for the She's A Beauty solo? It almost sounds like a flute at the beginning, but then a synth sound is added later in the solo.

Ask a Question