Is there any way to change back & forth between your DAW and keyboard ?

Reaction score
Hi everyone, pretty excited to join this forum. I'm a home player with a Roland FP60x which is great but lacks a good Hammond B3 sound. So I bought a Hammond VST for my DAW. When I'm playing with friends, I have to go over to my computer and disarm the Hammond VST in my DAW so I can get back to using my normal keyboard sounds. Does anyone know if there's a smooth way to switch between keyboard and DAW ? Thx for any advice!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
According to the Owner's Manual, you can set the MIDI Transmit Channel to Off, or to 1 through 16. It also says the MIDI Transmit Channel setting gets saved to a Registration. So the easiest thing to do would be to set the MIDI Transmit Channel to Off and save it in a Registration that you can recall whenever you want to play using the keyboard's voices. Then you can save a different Registration where the MIDI Transmit Channel is set to 1 or whatever, for when you want to send the MIDI to your computer and play using a VSTi.

Ask a Question