Third Tier

Reaction score
I'm wanting to purchase a keyboard stand with 3 tiers to support my three keyboards in the studio, I need to save space in there. Presently I'm using a 2 tier stand, and a single in a "L" layout. I found the "Standtastic" 3 tier stands, they look real functional. I wanted to check here to see if anyone has any other suggestions on a 3 tier stand. Thanks
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...h-TripleTier-Stand-with-Deluxe-Bag?sku=702313

Reaction score
I have a proline 3 tier, and It works very well and is very sturdy. I am sure the one you are looking at will be awesome as well.

Reaction score
I use the Ultimate Support AX-48 and added an extra tier... works great. I actually have 3 of them. (I used to use 1 to hold 2 Roland A-70s, and 2 of them to hold a Fantom S-88 over a Peavey DPM-C8... an excellent controller, in my opinion, but heavy)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Suspect OP is on to his fifth tier by

Good one @CowboyNQ lol:D

The OP is probably waiting patiently for suggestions and the good advice you guys usually offer.

What a tardy lot you are.:eek:

The poor old sod has suffered the last 10 years playing obsolete antiquated keyboards in anticipation of sound recommendations and options!

He has probably not bothered anymore and moved on to Kazoo or Tin Whistle. Much less stressful!

Ray

btw . . where is middle C on the Kazoo?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Just noticed...’08
I guess that’s why the first part of Doug is “Duh”...
Most of us have fallen for this . . Lol
At the bottom of this page are "similar threads" many are old and we often gloss over the date because the content is relevant.
Most of us are . ."Duh"!:eek: . We are all human. . . Unless you are a rat lol :D
Ray

Reaction score
For some reason they smile a lot seeing that we are man handling our kit whilst theirs is in their pocket.
Mate, soooo true.

This is a pic of my stuff packed up for a tour a couple of years ago:

tumblr_o6oz6sq2021ual3guo1_640.jpg

Unbelievably, I now have more gear than this due to the addition of a rack.

Should have paid way more attention during recorder lessons in Year 7.

Ask a Question