This is REALLY Off Topic But...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'm thinking the idea is BRILLIANT!!!

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/...es_a_23516556/?utm_campaign=canada_newsletter

The idea is that if a Robot replaces a human being in a job then the robot should make up the lost tax revenue that the human would have provided!!!!

This may be the answer for the upcoming labor crisis as more and more machines replace humans.

Up til now, corporations have been laying off humans and pocketing the difference in savings.

With income inequality at all time highs and corporations reaping Billion$ in profits this may be the answer that staves off a social meltdown.

I wonder if the musician's union has caught wind of this yet? :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
If we can take that idea further, how about taxing Microsoft for all the lost time businesses have suffered due to slow boot times, the blue screen of death and for having to buy extra products to safeguard Windows machines against virus/malware etc because the Windows product is inherently buggy.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The Canadian gov't is studying that among other things in the changing face of employment in the digital age.

All I can say is that the average citizen has been taxed to death already with sin taxes, value added taxes, income taxes, property taxes and license and bureaucratic fees and it's a breath of fresh air to see them go after the real robber barons in this age of dwindling incomes and part time contract employment.

It cannot happen soon enough for my liking :)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooo!

An just think what this would mean for those annoying telemarketing robocalls and tech support call centers with all those annoying robot voicemail systems!!!!!

Fly my pretties!!! FLY!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Oooooooooooooooo!

An just think what this would mean for those annoying telemarketing robocalls and tech support call centers with all those annoying robot voicemail systems!!!!!

Fly my pretties!!! FLY!!!! Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :D :D :D

Gary ;)

I have a solution to those companies who have their tele-marketeer telephone me.
I ask them to hold a moment.
Then I turn on the radio and place the telephone handset near the radio’s speaker.
17 minutes is the longest a tele-marketeer has held on for.

:D:rolleyes::mad:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I just tell them I'm busy having a three way bukkake session with their sister and their mom and hang up :D :D :D

But the robocalls are the worst. Those things are just nasty. :p

Gary ;)

Ask a Question