Two new songs accompanied using my Yamaha keyboard

Reaction score
At the very outset,let me tell you all that these are not English songs...They are Bengali songs.Bangla /Bengali is the national language of Bangladesh and also state language of only one state of India,which is West Bengal,the place where I live...........For international visitors who frequent the site I would like to say few words.....

One of the two songs is called Pran chay chokhu na chay.....it was composed by Rabindranath Tagore who was awarded the Nobel prize in literature for having composed the Gitanjali, a book of songs......The national anthem of India is also one of Tagore's compositions.......While accompanying I selected the piano patch called Octave piano and played 4/4 ostinato pattern with some fillers.....Here is the link down below

The second song is called Milon hobe kotodine,which was composed by Lalon fakir.....I have used the Musette patch to play the 6/8 rhythm pattern and also the synth pad at the beginning and end of the song.......the link is as follows....

Hope u all did enjoy to some extent ,considering the fact that the language might have posed some problems in getting to know the meaning of those songs.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
That was going to be my second guess, because of its black color. I've got a PSR-E433, too, and really like it! :)

Ask a Question