Vb3m for Juno ds

Reaction score
But the preset volume of the Juno can be adjusted to zero while the input is controlled by a separate setting.

AT least it should work in theory.

Or you could route the phone's output to a set of monitors and then the keyboard global volume can control the Juno.

It all depends on what sort of mixer you use.

I do it with MIDIed and virtual instruments all the time in my studio,
So in other words with the set up as described,I can use headphones for the Juno or attach external speakers through the Juno outputs as I usually do. Global volume is controlled by juno

Reaction score
I own a DS-88 and also use the VB3m running on an android tablet, both are fantastic sounding, but I run the organ app from an old M Audio Axiom 61. I've run the VB3m from the DS-88, but is a pain in butt when changing programs from the DS-88

To get the Axiom to work with the tablet, I use a USB B (out of Axiom to USB C cable In to Tablet), then use MIDI Connector Free app from Google Play store,

Audio (Headphone) out from tablet goes either into DS-88 line input OR direct to my custom Leslie speaker (The BST). Master Volume for VB3m is controlled via Volume pedal if running into DS-88 or from Axiom to BST.

See the attached pic, I'm happy to answer any questions. :)

Attachments

• KEYS STAGE PLOT 2024.jpg
    KEYS STAGE PLOT 2024.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 4

Ask a Question