Juno DS 88 Mod lever to vary speed of rotary in increments

Reaction score
Hey all, super new here and to the DS88. I've read a whole lot of the parameter guide and manual but in the various organ patches (specifically Perc B5) I can't seem to get the modulate lever to do anything but switch between 'fast' and 'slow' modulation. What I'd like it to do default to no rotary, then as I press the lever up it increases the amount/speed of modulation. Is this possible? If so, what setting might affect this? The only two settings I can see are 'fast' and 'slow'.

If it's not obvious, I'm attempting to emulate the a rotary speaker, or leslie effect and vary the intensity using the mod lever.

Thanks alot for any help!

Reaction score
Looking at page 41 in the parameter guide it looks like I'm in the right place, however the only settings for speed are slow and fast, there is no off, or way it appears to select a variable rate depending on how much I push the lever up.

Am I wrong?
1709614896238.png

Ask a Question