Want to buy keys, need help

Reaction score
Hi there guys,
i am absolutely new in the world of keyboards, synthesizers, MIDI master keyboards, stage pianos; as well as in the world of playing keyboards (i have got home ancient Casio SA-20 and that is all).
I would like to buy something better, but have no idea, where should I am. Here are the things I expect from keyboards:
-> 5 - 6 octaves
-> good (acoustic) piano sound
-. good organ sound
-> "choir" soud (I have no idea for the right expression, but I think the immitation of human voices)

any ideas? my budget is not very big and I am beginner, so I dont need anything special, I always liked simple things. :) thank you in advice for your answers guys and take care.

Stan

The Y_man

Reaction score
Seing a you have a SA-20, the easiest transition might be to go to a Casio CTK series of keyboards (CTK-2100 or CTK-3000) as the "terminology" will be the same - unfortunately not sure if you'll find the organd and choir to suit.....

You might get a sound that suits your tastes better on a Yamaha PSRE-233 or PSRE-333. If you use one finger chords on the Casio, they are reversed on the Yamaha.

The Y-man

Reaction score
Hi there guys,
i am absolutely new in the world of keyboards, synthesizers, MIDI master keyboards, stage pianos; as well as in the world of playing keyboards (i have got home ancient Casio SA-20 and that is all).
I would like to buy something better, but have no idea, where should I am. Here are the things I expect from keyboards:
-> 5 - 6 octaves
-> good (acoustic) piano sound
-. good organ sound
-> "choir" soud (I have no idea for the right expression, but I think the immitation of human voices)

any ideas? my budget is not very big and I am beginner, so I dont need anything special, I always liked simple things. :) thank you in advice for your answers guys and take care.

Stan

You can try out a Casio CTK 6000 or CTK7000 - these are the latest 61 keyed keyboards or you can try the larger WK7500/7500 if you want a longer keyboard. They are very good and the sound is way better than any of the old Casio range.

Allan

Ask a Question