Yamaha PSR E363 displays 'UPDATE' when switched on.

Reaction score
Thank you.
Resetting does not resolve the issue.
I solved the problem by switching the keyboard on while holding down the 'Memory' Key.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
I have the same problem you've said above.... But it didn't work.... Pliz help... And there is no Memory Key in PSRE253....I need help.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Did you try using the START/STOP button instead of the MEMORY button?

If none of the suggested procedures help, then the only other thing we can recommend is that you either take the keyboard to a shop for repair or replacement.

Reaction score
My Keyboard is in this situation and I didn't know what to do since everyone I approached do not have an Idea. I will be the happiest if this works for my PSR 433. Thank you much

Reaction score
Welcome

Try resetting the keyboard:-
  1. Turn OFF the keyboard.
  2. Press and hold down the rightmost white key (C) while turning ON the keyboard.
  3. Once the power is ON, release the key. The keyboard will reinitialize the System Setup to the original factory settings.
What is a rightmost white key

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
It's the last white key, or the one that is farthest to the right on the keyboard. On a standard 61-note keyboard it will be the highest C key, but on a standard 76-note keyboard it will be the highest G key.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
Have you read and tried all of the suggestions in this thread? I think there were three different procedures suggested.

If you've tried all of those suggestions and nothing has helped, the only other suggestion anyone can offer is to take your keyboard to a certified Yamaha technician for service.

Reaction score
Have you read and tried all of the suggestions in this thread? I think there were three different procedures suggested.

If you've tried all of those suggestions and nothing has helped, the only other suggestion anyone can offer is to take your keyboard to a certified Yamaha technician for service.
Hello sir!
I have new problem on my psrS975..
If I put the LCD screen the organ automatically switch off...
What do I need to Do about this Sir?
Pls help

Reaction score
Thank you.
Resetting does not resolve the issue.
I solved the problem by switching the keyboard on while holding down the 'Memory' Key.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
hello kindly show me where is the memory key on yamaha psr e253

Ask a Question