[Your favourite bands/artists?]

Reaction score
The Symphony-X guitar playing is really tricky and difficult, I really admire his skills.

This summer I saw Iron Maiden live here in Norway. I never really understood all the fuzz abound them, 'cause I thought their music was pretty mediocre... until I actually saw them live. Man! Now, I can't get enough of them! So I guess I'll add Iron Maiden to my list of favourite bands :D

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
The Symphony-X guitar playing is really tricky and difficult, I really admire his skills.

This summer I saw Iron Maiden live here in Norway. I never really understood all the fuzz abound them, 'cause I thought their music was pretty mediocre... until I actually saw them live. Man! Now, I can't get enough of them! So I guess I'll add Iron Maiden to my list of favourite bands :D

<<Gratwhol>>

True that, maiden get all is sense live. I saw them this summer to and it was kickbutt. :D

Reaction score

What makes it even more impressive his is fingers. Have you seen them? They're like really short and really thick, pretty amazing that they can move that fast :S

Reaction score
they are pretty good too because its only one guitarist right?

True, they have one guitar player and one keyboard player. I think most bands that has a keyboard player prefers to only have one guitar player, or things might get messy. At least I'm pretty sure that the keyboard player doesn't want to have 2 guitars, since he will barely be heard at all, then :p. Just listen to Dragonforce, did you even know that they had a keyboard at all? :p

Reaction score
True, they have one guitar player and one keyboard player. I think most bands that has a keyboard player prefers to only have one guitar player, or things might get messy. At least I'm pretty sure that the keyboard player doesn't want to have 2 guitars, since he will barely be heard at all, then :p. Just listen to Dragonforce, did you even know that they had a keyboard at all? :p

I knew they had a keyboardist...their guitarists suck..

but you might want to consider Children of Bodom. They have 2 guitarists and a keyboardist and they are equally heard in songs.

Reaction score
I knew they had a keyboardist...their guitarists suck..

but you might want to consider Children of Bodom. They have 2 guitarists and a keyboardist and they are equally heard in songs.

Hmm, I've barely been listening to them actually. But of course there are bands that can handle that, but I still think many keyboard players prefer to avoid having 2 guitar players, at least I would :p

Reaction score
Megadeth
Infected Mushroom
Oasis
Daft Punk
Franz Ferdinand
Eric Calpton (GOD :D lol)
Jamiroquai

And lately:
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Trivium
The Police
John Mayer
The Doors

Reaction score
Why do they suck?:confused:
Because there are musicians, and players
Keyboardists are musicians
All others are instrument players, except drummers....lol
Or is it Guitar players are musicians and everyone else is a player?
then again it could be that drummers are musicians and ???/
I'm confused already, I just hate it when My meds start wearing off in the middle of a post.

Reaction score
I like Trinh Cong Son guitar music songs.He's wrote more than 600 music songs.All of them are famous in Asian also on the world.He's was born in Viet Nam.all his songs never die, he wrote when he drunk but when peoples listen they feel true life nearly out life.:)

Reaction score
I like Trinh Cong Son guitar music songs.He's wrote more than 600 music songs.All of them are famous in Asian also on the world.He's was born in Viet Nam.all his songs never die, he wrote when he drunk but when peoples listen they feel true life nearly out life.:)
I remember hearing him in the 60's, but I most remember is his paintings. They sort of bring into focus the feelings he wrote about. Great talent, a loss to not have him in this world anymore.

Reaction score
I'm not telling any certain band, just the kinds of music.
1.- Thrash Metal (Beyond the embrace, Anthrax, Megadeth, ...)
2.- Nu-Metal (Machine Head, Mnemic, ...) (Thrash/Progresive Metal)
3.- Death Metal (Kataklysm, ...)
4.- Heavy Metal (Children of Bodom, ...)Listen to some of their songs, and start from there.

Reaction score
I`m old school, I like the classic rock, my favorite bands are AC/DC, Phill Collins, Aerosmith,The Stones,Stevie Ray Vaughn,Paul HardCastle, but one of my favorites is Electric Light Orchestra and the song Tightrope is my favorite by them. If you have never heard it check it out on youtube, its great when I listen to it I cann`t help but want to sing along, peace, out.Oh here is the link, its great!

Ask a Question