Your recordings

Reaction score
Sysryn, how long have you been playing?

That's a tricky question :)

I've been playing (literately) with the keyboards since I was hummm... 6? 7?

But I can't say i was actually PLAYING until i got my first workstation...
thats... 6 months ago :D

When I got my hands on semi-weighted keys and realized what was i playing on till then i started playing 2-3-4 hours a day. Till then i was just fooling around for a couple of minutes... half an hour maybe

Reaction score
WOW. But I suppose playing up to 4 hours a day will get you really good in a hurry.

As a side, I've seen some pictures of Croatia they were simply beautiful. Do you know if the US has a military base in Croatia? I'd like to get stationed there.

Reaction score
WOW. But I suppose playing up to 4 hours a day will get you really good in a hurry.

As a side, I've seen some pictures of Croatia they were simply beautiful. Do you know if the US has a military base in Croatia? I'd like to get stationed there.

military base!?! Why would we be needing those around here!? :D
Are you a soldier? I don't remember any military activity in recent times
around here. But if you really want to visit, i could arrange something.

Just choose which location suits you better, The capital in the continental part of the state, or a peaceful island where I originally come from :)

---------

@keyplayer
The song sounds great... i just don't like horns a lot... but that's just me :)
Not that they're lousy played... it's just the opposite... i just don't like horns in general

Reaction score
Well, an ROTC cadet (just means that after I graduate college, I'll become an officer). I was asking because 1) the US has a military base in a LOT of countries. I figured I could try and find a Croatia base, if one was there or not, and work there for my first 3 years. The pictures I saw were from an island I assume, there was quite a bit of water.

Reaction score
Well, an ROTC cadet (just means that after I graduate college, I'll become an officer). I was asking because 1) the US has a military base in a LOT of countries. I figured I could try and find a Croatia base, if one was there or not, and work there for my first 3 years. The pictures I saw were from an island I assume, there was quite a bit of water.

It'll be hard to pin-point what you've seen cause Croatia has [SIZE=-1]1185 islands :D
but every single one of them is beautiful in it's own way and surrounded by crystal clear water.

For example

svfjbeach.jpg

or

pudarica1.jpg

But that's the topic for another post :)
[/SIZE]

Reaction score
Not even Florida's coasts were that nice. Maybe Hawaii, maybe. But I've never been there either.

Anyway, I've ordered 3 books tog et me started on the path of key board, Rock Keyboard, R&B Keyboard, and Jazz Keyboard. I'm practicing scales on the little cheapy keyboard that my brother (10) has.

Hopefully I can do some recordings to, but improvisation feels weird on the keyboard compared to the guitar. I suppose it is just because thats what I learned first.

Reaction score
The sounds on the Motifs are simply incredible, and yet you say they're a lot better live ... I want my keyboard! :p

Great job by the way, keep it up.

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Reaction score
Sysryn,

Just listened to your "Nova" song for the fist time...wonderful changes in this song..very soulfull-a top notch creation:)

I was also checking out the Box website..seems like a good way to go.

Cheers,

Elwood

Reaction score
thnx.... that's just the beginning of a, now, full song which a friend of mine did lyrics for. She's supposed to record the vocals real soon. She was supposed to do them a few months ago but she had exams on her university and then her PC crashed :D

Reaction score
As always, amazing stuff.

I'd like to post something but right now all my energies are geared towards our bands upcoming gig. I'll ask the band if they mind if I upload some of the recordings we made a while back.

Reaction score
sysryn how do you record your songs? =) I find the sound nice to listen to nothing that's "in the way"

Reaction score
sysryn how do you record your songs? =) I find the sound nice to listen to nothing that's "in the way"

i described it in another topic here... just plain audio input in my audio card.

Ask a Question