Another One Bites The Dust Soound Effects

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to re-create the sound effects on another one bites the dust? I wouldn't mind paying for them if they are available anywhere.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
If you watch the video it's all percussion and guitars with filters and flangers etc. No keyboards at all.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Actually there was Synths used.

After the bass riff, drums and guitar openng the synth starts, its quite a complex series of actions that includes a fair few samples with backwards chords, and backward tones, together with filters, pitch changes, echo, phasor, the whole gamut in fact.

Then Brian gets to work on his guitar via picking techniques that simply cannot be recreated on a keyboard without very heavy sampling of the guitar genius’s work on the actual song and even then it would still be an enormous task.

Reaction score
Quite extensively in the studio, presumably live they played a recording.

One thing, John Deacons bass line is repeally iconic F E C C C C CCC E C F with the first three Cs muted after plucking. I use it with quite a few others as a warm up exercises when I play my Bass

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to re-create the sound effects on another one bites the dust? I wouldn't mind paying for them if they are available anywhere.
Download XL Studio and start having fun. Purchase XXL for all synths and lifetime upgrades. Enjoy:

Reaction score
Download XL Studio and start having fun. Purchase XXL for all synths and lifetime upgrades. Enjoy:

Ask a Question