DGX-670 Save pedal settings

Reaction score
Starting to try out the FIFTY pedal settings available on the DGX-670; been wondering if there is any way to have default pedal settings persist when turning off the piano (as opposed to having to save them the way I want them in every single registration)?

I’m still sifting through manuals and will post a solution myself if I find one, but thought I’d ask if anyone already knows

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I'm guessing not, but it will depend on whether or not that particular setting is saved in the "backup" settings-- at least, that's how it works on the PSR-E models I'm familiar with.

Certain settings-- such as the preferred language-- get saved in the "backup" memory so they can be automatically restored when the keyboard is turned off and then turned back on. But the vast majority of the settings aren't saved like that; instead, they automatically default to the factory settings upon powerup.

What a lot of PSR-S and Tyros/Genos owners do is create a powerup registration that sets up the keyboard with all of their preferred settings, then they (manually) restore that registration right after powering up the keyboard.

Ask a Question