3rd party triple pedal for the DGX-670

Reaction score
Hey there. Finally went out and bought a DGX-670 (spectacular by the way!). It sits beautifully stable on my Z stand, but I want to get the LP1 triple pedal unit (not for soft and sostenudo, but you can assign those other pedals to other useful functions like unison, etc; and I'd like to have half pedaling on the sustain) but would rather not HAVE to buy the DGX670 stand (LP300). I noticed this 3rd party one on Amazon and was wondering if anyone has tried this out on a DGX670, P125 or P515?

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Why don't you read the Amazon reviews and Q&A on the page you linked yourself?

Post the question again yourself if you'd like.

The very first answer in the Q&A is: "YES it works with a DGX670"

What do expect to hear from us except a bunch of uniformed speculation. :p

Gary ;)

Reaction score
I did read them. I also read more than just the first one, and there were conflicting responses, so I chose to post it here in case anyone on this forum has had any experience with the product, and could provide some useful insights.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You can always post your own questions on amazon to get the latest answers from actual users.

Reaction score
Hey there. Finally went out and bought a DGX-670 (spectacular by the way!). It sits beautifully stable on my Z stand, but I want to get the LP1 triple pedal unit (not for soft and sostenudo, but you can assign those other pedals to other useful functions like unison, etc; and I'd like to have half pedaling on the sustain) but would rather not HAVE to buy the DGX670 stand (LP300). I noticed this 3rd party one on Amazon and was wondering if anyone has tried this out on a DGX670, P125 or P515?

Hello PianoTone, maker of great tutorials! Did you get a 3rd party 3 pedal unit?

Reaction score
Hello PianoTone, maker of great tutorials! Did you get a 3rd party 3 pedal unit?
Hey there - no I haven't yet (and thanks for the kind words!) I tried out the Yamaha one that you have to attach to the stand and it was ok but I found it too stiff after a while so I returned it. I will eventually get around to buying one of those (I've had multiple people on my channel say they have the DAOK one and it works great) - just been spending my gear cash on other stuff lately.

Ask a Question