Expansion Manager

Reaction score
I am almost sure that this topic was answered but cannot find it.
I downloaded 5 packs on my pc and then to my USB drive, but when I install the packs I see them all but only one is working. Why can I get them all?
I have the prssx700 keyboard.
Thank you for your help!

Reaction score
Limited expansion does seem to be the case with Arrangers at this price point.

My Korg Pa700 supposedly has 980Mb yet I managed quite easily to completely fill it with the Korg Expansion packs.

Not sure if this will help but on installing an Expansion pack on my Korg I tried each new Style and copied the ones I wanted to a later User Bank then deleted the whole Expansion pack, then installed the next Expansion pack and repeated the actions, yet still filled all available memory.

Reaction score
Save the Styles you want to transfer into Songbook.

Have a look through the Manual at how you can save the User Songbook to a USB stick and follow the instructions

Learn how to use the Korg Songbook Editor software.

Open two copies of Songbook Editor, one for the EK and the other for the PA

Open the saved EK file and drag and drop it to the PA version, make the necessary changesto each entry

Save it to the PA USB stick then after inserting it into the PA you select Media > Load

Select the file and it will load the Songbook, this will give you the Styles you seek but you may need to tweak the fills, vars and keyboard sets.

I do not know if this will work, my knowledge of the EK series is minimal and I am presuming that Songbook Editor now works on the EK.

Hence why you will be better served learning your 700 and using the available Bonusware Styles.

Reaction score
Thank you Biggle, before I start this process that I am not too familiar with, the message that I am getting when I install the packs is:
Cannot execute quick installation. Install with a full installer (ppi/.cpi). What I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Reaction score
Ignore my previous it relates to a Korg and not a Yamaha.

You probably need to install Yamaha Expansion Manager and install the Expansion Packs from within the software.

Reaction score
I did this process 3 times. I have the updated YEM and install the packs in the YEM, but when I install in the keyboard with my USB, this is the message that I am getting. Why do I have this message?
Thank you very much for your prompt help.

Ask a Question