Forum Software Upgrade

Reaction score
You may have noticed that the forum looks a little different ;). We've upgraded to XenForo 2.1, which brings some significant improvements to how the forum software works. I'll make a follow-up post in a few days to explain some of these new features.

For the meantime, I'm busy trying to get the forum software working as it should with all of the addons - so there may be the odd bug or two over the coming week. Please let me know if you spot anything out of place and I'll work on fixing it asap :).
Hello Ian,

What is the file size limitation that can be attched to an email?

Ed

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I'm not the admin but I can tell you that file attachments aside from images are quite limited here. About 50K to 100K max or thereabouts.

Most of us use various web services to link larger attachments such as Dropbox or Google Drive for Zip files, Youtube or Soundcloud for MP3's and music and you can even host your images remotely on postimg.org.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question