GLOBAL SOUND PACK FOR MEDELI

Reaction score

Hello, Here is some of the sounds i had time to create for the Medeli AKX 10 At the moment
i,m updating everything.
Medeli AKX-10 sounds great IF you have time for tweak all.
In the end it sounds Superb.
I did not have too much time for Playing and Show you all, but some of it is here to get an Idea on how it sounds.
Here you will find some of the best sound for MEDELI - AKX 10 such as Strings,Saxes,Brass,Synth Pads,Synth Leads,Choir,Electro Pianos,Pianos,Guitars, basses,Flutes, and many more.

Thank you.

Global Sound Team Sweden

Please visit the webb page for more info.

www.globalsound.se

Reaction score
I have ordered your expansion and i am very happy. So much more realistic and depth. I Love it. And you are a very nice human being :). Stay as you are.
Greetings from Germany

Reaction score
Hi Thank you for your Reply
You made my day,
New updated version will be sent to you later today.And you will be wake for the Weekend :)

DANKE

Reaction score
Will I be able to install it on A2000 (China version of AKX10)?A2000 has only 256MB memory. The new GrandSuite provided the feature to delete sounds in an expansion package, so in my understanding I can buy the full version of this pack, delete some sounds to make it less than 256MB, and then install it on A2000?

Reaction score
Hi, Yes, in the Newest Version of Grand Suite you just open target and than create a new Pack and Ad Only the sounds you like to use ;)

Ask a Question