Hello from Bali - Indonesia

Reaction score
Very new on this forum and a warm Hello to all members. I just ordered a Casio WK7500 and hope for some good advice when needed from you.
Being a Yamaha fan/player for many years this will be a great new experience as well.:)

Reaction score
Hi DickR,
welcome to this forum. I bought a Casio WK-7500 two weeks ago and was very disappointed at first of the tone quality. I'm a Roland G-70 and Orla GT-8000 player. Right now I try to detect the 'inner qualities' of the WK-7500.

Have fun with your instrument

goldi5210

Reaction score
Hi Goldi5210,

Thanks for the welcome and sorry to hear you don't like your new Casio. We are talking about a very different technique and sampling of voices in comparison with the Roland or Yamaha's. But also about a massive price-difference!
You will not find the many arranger 'gadgets' on this Casio in any of the Roland, Korg or Yamaha amongst others in this price-range.
I would love to hear more from your experiences with this keyboard. I have never touched a Casio in my life but what I understand from the serious reports and the demo's, you can 'tweak' the sounds quite easy to your liking.
That is what I want to do.
As a retired sound-engineer this is my hobby, I don't gig, and we will see how I like it. It will take another week before my Casio arrives.

Regards
Dick

Ask a Question