Help to save the voices in memory in yamaha e443

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I think that's right-- 16 registration memories, or 8 banks with 2 registrations each. There's no way to change and overwrite all of the voice presets.

Reaction score
Heyy Good day, I need help...I am trying to record a song on the tracks of my psr e433, but all it records is just track 1, I can't do more than that. I tried holding down the rec botton and pressing my desired track but it didn't record. Pls tell me what could be wrong

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
@Smart tunes, it sounds like you're already following the correct procedure, but just to be sure:

(1) Press the SONG button, then select a User Song between 101 and 110 that you want to record to.

(2) Press and hold the REC button, then press a TRACK CONTROL button between 1 and 5 for the track you want to record to. When the desired track number starts flashing on the LCD display, stop pressing the buttons.

(3) Press the START/STOP button to start playing back any tracks that were recorded earlier, and start playing along with them to record yourself on the selected track.

(4) Press either the START/STOP or REC button to stop recording when you're done.

Ask a Question