Help with buying keyboard

Reaction score
Hi there, maybe this could have been my first post :)
I'm thinking of buying keyboard - I have ROMpler (is that right?) Casio ctk-573, but I'd like to edit sounds I produce, have multiple effects, etc
Could you help me please with the picking up the right instrument for me?
Here are some of key features:

> i can teach how to play and work with it for a long time (you know, os that I don't have to buy another instrument for a long time)
> sequencer (what's better? to have it like software or hardware?)
> compatibility with various programmes (according to what I've read, I can send MIDI to my PC where I can edit it somehow and resend it back to the instrument, is that right?)
> pedal output
> velocity and aftertouch effect
> 61 keys is enough
> portable
> possibility for upgrade (i don;t understand this well, but there seems to be an option for example to upgrade SD card, so you can store more data on it)
> suitable for styles like Nightwish, Children of Bodom, Stratovarius, etc - metal and rock
> for home music production as well as studio and live playing
> various effects for insertion to the songs I play
> budget? 200-600 euro

But the main thing for me is that I can play on it and use it for a long time and I can actually produce some unique sounds with it, that I can edit later on + can use it for live/studio playing

Thanks for replies, thank you very much

kopec

Ask a Question