Hey All

RIX

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls,

The names Rick 28y/o and i ve been playing my new PSRE423 for...about a month LOL.:D

Starting lessons this friday wish me luck

Cheers.

RIX

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

Y-Man, fellow southerner i see!?!;)

ive been playing Bass and electric guitar prior to keyboard/piano and i may be feeling impatient but i feel i will outgrow the E423 quickly as i already have my eyes set on a MOX as my next board.... and sooner rather than later.

am i being overzealous?

The Y_man

Reaction score
Thanks Guys,

Y-Man, fellow southerner i see!?!;)

ive been playing Bass and electric guitar prior to keyboard/piano and i may be feeling impatient but i feel i will outgrow the E423 quickly as i already have my eyes set on a MOX as my next board.... and sooner rather than later.

am i being overzealous?

You'll be right for a while I suspect - it's not like you've just bought and absolute low end machine - I have a Casio CTK-7000 which has pretty similar specs, and haven't really outgrown it.

You can also "exapnd" to virtual synths by hooking the thing up to a decent PC/Laptop too.

One thing I would be interested in is how it sounds.

I should send you the midi files I used for this thread
https://www.keyboardforums.com/ctk-7000-demo-t23543.html

for you to play back on the Yamaha and record it?

The Y-man

RIX

Reaction score
Hey Dolt,

At the moment just learning scales,chords learnt a few nursery rhymes (beginner at its best ,the kids love me now though hehe) but just recently i learnt Europe - final countdown & Adele - someone like you, basiclly getting my fingers going.

as i said i start my first lesson on friday so back to basics and iron out any bad habbits i may have got into in self teaching.

Ask a Question