Hi to all keyboard fans!

Reaction score
Hi from the Netherlands! I just joined this forum hoping to expand my knowledge about my recently bought Korg Pa600. Please forgive any grammatical or spelling issues as it's been quite a while I wrote in English.
Some facts about my musical history.... My father learned me to play the church organ when I was about 10 years old. I couldn't read sheet music at all but played "from the heart". Later took lessons but this ended in a teacher having a nervous breakdown because of my inability to read music, count and play at the same time! But I always enjoyed playing hymns by the heart, later taught myself to read sheet music. At age 32 I bought a Yamaha YFL flute, never took lessons but it went quite well, even joined a small group of enthusiastic musicians and did some small performances in church.
Three years ago I bought myself a Yamaha PSR E453, really enjoyed playing it but sometimes it drove me insane! Every change you wanted to make took a lot of button pushes and only one sound for the upper right. Started reading, watching many YouTube reviews and visiting local music stores, and finally after a year of saving and scraping I bought my Korg PA 600 with a 15% discount at my local music store. I've been playing it for two weeks now and discovering all it's possibilities. As I live in an apartment I have to use headphones to keep the police off my doorstep but did try it without headphones yesterday. Wow....what a difference with my PSR.
These are real quality speakers and the built in sounds and styles are amazing!
I hope to learn more about the PA600 from the forum members.
Greetings and hope to find answers to my questions.

Reaction score
Thanks!! Hope to find all the answers to my questions here.
I see you're from South Carolina, if I'm not mistaken there are stille some realtives of mine living there.

Reaction score
Welcome.

I went into my local Music Store to look at buying a 600 only to find they had a brand new 700 on display, I walked out of the store with it.

Also I can relate to your Yamaha experience, one can get repetitive strain injury to your fingers pressing buttons repeatedly.

Reaction score
I played it for about two and a half years, but really got sick of this button-pushing for every adjustment.
The PA700 was a little bit too expensive for me but I'm very happy with my choice for the PA600.
I sold my PSR at a local store in Noordwijk, they take in used instruments. Bought it for 260 Euros and got 140 Euros back.
Is there al lot of difference between PA700 and PA600?
Hope you enjoy your 700 as musch as I do my 600.

Reaction score
Vonny.

Not sure of the differences, I assume that the 700 has more sounds, memory, styles etc.

i sold my 700, 18 months ago so I am getting a bit rusty on the Pa OS. I filled up the limited User Memory with Styles and loaded a couple of Samples and could add no more also I did not particularly like the keybed. I also had a Kross 2 and I am sure that was designed by a long term Yamaha technician as the Menu diving went on for pages and pages, that to had the same keybed.

Ask a Question