I am confused

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I want to buy a keyboard, but i dont have much idea on its brand so i need a help on which brand is the best.
And my suggested ones are roland 09in i455 ctk 7500
So how to differenciate between them and i want a keyboard on which i can plug in other instrument and record.

I would really need your opinion,
Thank you.

Reaction score
Prayash

I normally do not get involved in recommending keyboards, because it is so subjective. What I might recommend could be totally wrong for you, but in this case, I will say this about the three models you have mentioned. There is no Casio CTK-7500. It is a WK-7500, and is a 76 key workstation with standard tone and rhythm palettes. It has a few Middle-Eastern and Asian tones and rhythms, but not like the other two units. A better Casio comparison to the Roland and Yamaha would be either the CTK-6300IN or the CTK-7300IN. These are identical 61 key units, with the exception that the CTK-7300IN, in addition to handling MIDI files, will also record and playback audio files to/from an SD memory card in the keyboard's memory card slot, while the CTK-6300IN deals only with MIDI files - not audio. Either of these keyboard's will have Middle-Eastern and Asian tone and rhythm palettes comparable to the Roland E-09IN or the Yamaha i455. Good luck with your decision !

Ask a Question