Juno DS...Any updates/new models coming soon?

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a DS 61or 76 soon to replace the Korg pa600 I sold a while ago...a move I now regret. But I notice the DS 61 has been around since 2015 and I'm wondering if Roland has plans to upgrade or otherwise change it in the near future. I'd rather not get the current version if a newer model is in the works. Has anyone heard anything about an upgrade coming out in 2021? Thanks.

Reaction score
Roland have released quite a few new or udated keyboards in the last 18 months.

The Juno, FA and most of their DP range are all now old designs.

I am not sure of your logic, considering a Juno since you regret selling your Korg 600. I would have thought that a Korg 700 or 1000 would be a more logical choice of models to consider.

I can understand where you are coming from, I sold my PA700 as I grew to dislike the keybed and I had filled the internal memory, but now I miss having an Arranger.

Going back to new Roland’s if they are in the pipeline then maybe NAMM in late January will see what is new from them.

Companies producing instruments do seem to be doing quite well in the pandemic probably due to newbies wanting to try something new, so maybe next year there will be a plethora of kit being sold once the novelty wears off, and the gear is in great condition.

Ask a Question