Keyboard for a small handed person

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a decent MIDI keyboard with 3/4 or 7/8 size keys and at least 5 octaves. I have tiny hands for an adult (barely a 7" span) which I injured last year on my Fatar Studio 90. Now with my injury, I can no longer even stretch a 7th without pain. Any suggestions would be awesome.

-Nathan

Reaction score
Hehe, no. All Roland keyboards have standard size keys. This Korg is really very small as you can see in this video

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately the korg is a little too expensive for me at the moment. I did manage to find another 61-mini-key MIDI capable synth- the Yamaha Portasound series (PSS-680, PSS-780, PSS-790, PSS-795, PSS-51). They're cheaper, but are so old that they lack key-velocity and a pedal port in the back. I might buy one anyways if I can't find anything else. Definitely let me know if you come across any more 5+ octave mini-key keyboards. Thanks!

Ask a Question