Keyboard Rig Pics

Reaction score
I don't know if a thread like this already exists but i think it would be cool to start a thread with pictures of cook keyboard rigs.

I cant seem to find a picture of my current rig but to get something started ill post a picture of my rig from a few years back actually this is just a picture before an outreach event at baldwin wallace college.

This sunday ill get a picture of my striped down rig but hopefully in the next few weeks ill get a full rig pic up!

Attachments

• IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 2,498
Reaction score
haha yeah midi kinda took the place of alot of what i used
i am considering getting a korg cx3 or bx3 only because im poor and hammonds arnt cheap haha

however i am the worlds worst organ player..... but for worship you dont need to be that great lol

Reaction score
See...I like midi, but I will not sacrifice sound quality for ease of use. I like my d-50 and my Moog too much. plus you have to seperate keyboards when you play more than one at once.

I'll get a pic up tomorrow

Reaction score
I agree...however after having to lug around my gear at least three times a weak (that minimum) i changed my tune haha.

Reaction score
yeah and a nice trailor.... i currently haul myself and our drummers stuff....
he just turned 16, but dont let his age fool you hes got a zildgin endorcement! and hes just plain rediculous.

Reaction score
Neato! what is the studio 610? is it just a midi controller? i don't think i have ever seen it before?

Yes, those are midi controllers. For playing organ styles I've never found their equal. I used to cart a B3 around, but I just can't do that any more.

I bought an E-Mu X-Board last summer - must have been after I took these pics - I have been gigging out with it, using it for playing synth bass lines and some strings and stuff. It's an OK controller.

But for organ glissando and staccato stuff, and just overall, I prefer the two 610's set up as an "upper and lower manual".

Reaction score
I really need to update my rig. I feel so out of it. I'm thinking it might be fun to order up a Roland Ax-Synth.

I own a lot of computers and software too, stuff like an E-mu 1820m sound card, cubase, drum core, etc. I was thinking of getting Spectrasonics Omnisphere.

Then again, I feel old fashioned and out of it when I see stuff like the skipper has.

Ask a Question