Keyboard Stand Design Survey

Reaction score
I really only come to the party to socialize with you guys and blow off a little steam while the world melts down around us. :)
There is a solid group of regulars here who are really good folks, and you seem to have a lot more tolerance for the one time forum posters. I feel a bit lost, with the entire music scene in my region just about dead for bands, no band gigs being booked, no band practices, and no let-up on the bad politics media,...... reading the forums is a bit of escape. Thanks for not chucking me out................lol. Hang in there my fellow forumites, stay safe and healthy! Don

Reaction score
Don

The world is going to hell in a handcart, my Dad used to say that and 60 years later I see no change to his statement.

We all have outlets for our energies and like you being here is one of them for me and that is probably true for the regular posters.

I am also an avid researcher into Family History and that gives my another diverse interest and on another forum related to Family History research there are always people to help and stories to read. Despite all the current CV19 related problems in our lives at present roll back the clock and life was so much harder for our forebears.

When life takes a downturn picking oneself up and moving on can be a challenge but I would suggest to others to find other activities to give some additional diversity and interest in life.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I am also an avid researcher into Family History and that gives my another diverse interest and on another forum related to Family History research there are always people to help and stories to read. Despite all the current CV19 related problems in our lives at present roll back the clock and life was so much harder for our forebears.

Col >>> Are you saying you are related to THE Brian of Nazareth?!?!?!?! ;)

Don >>> for every business that's been shut down by covid there's a new one springing up to deal with the new normal. If you are relying on an entrepreneurial income that's been shut down perhaps you might want to explore some new openings that are popping up in the post covid world.

I read a really interesting article about it a couple of days ago.

Here's the link.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Yes.

Its the Professor that I have sympathy for.

He has to read 20,000 words about a shelf.

Well worth the $100K per year the students rack up in student loan debt no doubt!!! ;)

"A degree in shelf-making from Wossamata U" :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Col >>> Are you saying you are related to THE Brian of Nazareth?!?!?!?! ;)
Gary ;)

Errr yes.

OK tongue goes in cheek her.

There is a Family Tree that is held in our Heraldry Archive which shows that the Kings of England can trace their ancestry all the way back past William the Conqueror, past Alfred The Great, past Boudica, past King David past every ruler quoted in the Bible to the allmighty themself.

So based on that tree Brian was a xGreat Great Uncle of mine who came to a very unfitting end.

Reaction score
Roland came out with the Roland KS-Pro-K which I tour with. It was only available for a very short time then discontinued. I love it so much I want to buy another for home but for the life of me cant figure out why they don't sell them anymore. It has an awesome design and cable management, I even put in the extra $ for the second tier although the tier. If anyone wants to make another stand like that, I will buy lol. Other keys players in the industry drool over it and I have to tell them unfortunately they are sol.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Roland came out with the Roland KS-Pro-K which I tour with. It was only available for a very short time then discontinued. I love it so much I want to buy another for home but for the life of me cant figure out why they don't sell them anymore. It has an awesome design and cable management, I even put in the extra $ for the second tier although the tier. If anyone wants to make another stand like that, I will buy lol. Other keys players in the industry drool over it and I have to tell them unfortunately they are sol.

There's a used one on Reverb.com for $325 CAD plus an extra $60 shipping.

For that kind of money I'll hire a couple of hobos to hold my gear while I play :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Yes but it smells better than the hobos lol I may have to snag that one if I want a second one.
Shows 249.00 +22 shipping for me.
Nah it tells me that the listing has ended. Are you seeing the same?

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Yes but it smells better than the hobos lol I may have to snag that one if I want a second one.
Shows 249.00 +22 shipping for me.
Nah it tells me that the listing has ended. Are you seeing the same?

It does, but you can sign up to watch for alerts.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Maybe go way back to the 1960s....Mike Smith of the Dave Clark 5.....Vox Continental? Clean looking early version of the Z frame some of us prefer today.

Ask a Question