keyboard which connect to computer

Reaction score
hi,
im pretty new to keyboards. my mum did bought me a keyboard few years back but now its not working. im not sure why, i think it may be due to the adapter...

but anyways, im thinking of buying a new keyboard, which has light up keys so i can learn to play nice songs on the keyboard without having to refer to any music scores since i dont know how to read them.
and i also want a keyboard which can plug into the computer since i have mac and there's a program called Garageband which helps to learn piano and you can play your piano along with the lessons.

now since casio is the only brand that makes light up keys, im thinking of casio lk110 but im not sure whether if it can connect to the computer.

any suggestions for a keyboard?

Reaction score
hi,
im pretty new to keyboards. my mum did bought me a keyboard few years back but now its not working. im not sure why, i think it may be due to the adapter...

but anyways, im thinking of buying a new keyboard, which has light up keys so i can learn to play nice songs on the keyboard without having to refer to any music scores since i dont know how to read them.
and i also want a keyboard which can plug into the computer since i have mac and there's a program called Garageband which helps to learn piano and you can play your piano along with the lessons.

now since casio is the only brand that makes light up keys, im thinking of casio lk110 but im not sure whether if it can connect to the computer.

any suggestions for a keyboard?

Although it's a toy and you'll outgrow it very quickly, a five second Google search tells me it has a MIDI, so yes you can connect it to a computer.

Perhaps mum can bought you some English lessons too? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
If you are into Casios then most of the upper end ones do have USB connection for PC. E.G. the older WK3800 has USB but does not have midi connections. The newer 6000 and 7000 keyboard will do the trick and have many features for you to learn and use.

Ask a Question