Korg PA 1000 Lost Set List/Songbook

Reaction score
It should not have done that, if it has messed up your Pa so please bear with me.

Lets start from the beginning and the way I did it.

Download the Osimo file to your PC, it will be a Zip file and will by default go to your Downloads folder.

In your My Docs folder create a folder called Korg and within that folder create another folder called KorgDownloads and move the Osimo file to this folder.

Navigate in to the KorgDownloads folder in file manager or windows explorer and a single click on the Osimo file to select it and a right click and select extract from the pop up menu.

Point it to the Korg folder (not the KorgDownloads folder) as to where the process will extract to.

Once completed look at what files are there and you should see one simply called Osimo, this is what you copy completely as it is to your USB memory stick.

In your Pa Media > Load, navigate to the USB memory stick and select Osimo, then click to Execute.

Thats it.

Now in Songbook you will see all the entries, Korg’s supplied ones, your own and those included with Osimo. If this is what you saw, there is nothing wrong. What you will see it the Osimo songs and any others you have stored in the Direct feature will be a different colour to those stored inside the Pa memory.

I cannot remember if Setlists also have this colour difference.

So basically your Pa Songbook displays all songs together even if there are in effect multiple Songbooks. There is the standard as supplied songbook, the Osimo songbook and your own created songbook.

I downloaded all the Bonus styles and Sounds to the KorgDownloads folder just in case.

In the Korg folder I also created folders PaBackup and another PaSaveAll as a place to store each of the safety files.

Whilst we are at it, when I created the safety files I used a date format and also made a physical note in my paper based PC log of each file and the difference since the prior file creation.

Finally, it is called Osimo in honour if Korg Italy as they are based in the town where the Korg Pa range was designed and developed.

Reaction score
Opps I thought everything went well ,but Osimo styles took over my set list after I downloaded them. So I did a factory restore . What did I do wrong? Cant I make the Osimo styles a set list along with my own and the factory styles?
Okay I see. Save Osimo to memory stick. Thanks. I think I answered my own question by rereading your post. Sorry about that
It should not have done that, if it has messed up your Pa so please bear with me.

Download the Osimo file to your PC, it will be a Zip file and will by default go to your Downloads folder.

In your My Docs folder create a folder called Korg and within that folder create another folder called KorgDownloads and move the Osimo file to this folder.

Navigate in to the KorgDownloads folder in file manager or windows explorer and a single click on the Osimo file to select it and a right click and select extract from the pop up menu.

Point it to the Korg folder (not the KorgDownloads folder) as to where the process will extract to.

Once completed look at what files are there and you should see one simply called Osimo, this is what you copy completely as it is to your USB memory stick.

In your Pa Media > Load, navigate to the USB memory stick and select Osimo, then click to Execute.

Thats it.

Now in Songbook you will see all the entries, Korg’s supplied ones, your own and those included with Osimo. If this is what you saw, there is nothing wrong. What you will see it the Osimo songs and any others you have stored in the Direct feature will be a different colour to those stored inside the Pa memory.

So basically your Pa Songbook displays all songs together even if there are in effect multiple Songbooks. There is the standard as supplied songbook, the Osimo songbook and your own created songbook.

I downloaded all the Bonus styles and Sounds to the KorgDownloads folder just in case.

In the Korg folder I also created folders PaBackup and another PaSaveAll as a place to store each of the safety files.

Whilst we are at it, when I created the safety files I used a date format and also made a physical note in my paper based PC log of each file and the difference since the prior file creation.

Finally, it is called Osimo in honour if Korg Italy as they are based in the town where the Korg Pa range was designed and developed.
Thanks again,Biggles. I really appreciate you being so helpful .

Reaction score

Thats it.

Thats it.

Thats it.

Thanks Biggles Appreciate it.

Ask a Question