Korg sv1 or the Kurzweil pc361

Reaction score
I cant decide between the kurzweil pc361 or the korg sv1. The korg costs more but i think it is better than t he kurzweil, but the kurzweil is cheaper but 61 keys, not weighted, and no on board effects, EQs, or amps.
Please Help!!!!

Reaction score
These keyboards I am getting looking at used on eBay so there cheaper. Hope i didn't confuse you.

Reaction score
I don't think your facts are correct. I'm reading above that the Kurzweil PC361 ".. is cheaper but 61 keys, not weighted, and no onboard effects, EQs, or amps.."

The PC361 has plenty of onboard effects, has EQ and amps. Head to head comparison, the PC361 as a workstation is head and shoulders above the SV1. The SV1 has a few sounds that are better (EP's for one) but the PC361 has 10 times more features and sounds. Their orchestral sounds are considered world class. The Kurzweil PC3 is the 76 key version (semi-weighted action) and the PC3x is the 88 key version (fully weighted action).

http://kurzweil.com/product/pc361/specs/

I think you might be thinking of the LE version.

Reaction score
I would kike to get the kurzweil Pc3 76 key but i cant find any in my price range of under a thousand $$ used

Reaction score
well looking at used i am finding the korg's and kurweil's under 1000$ on eBay so if there under that i could go down that road

Ask a Question