Kurzweil Ensemble Grande Service Manual needed

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm new here and am looking for the service manual for the original Kurzweil Ensemble Grande, not a Mark anything. This thing was donated to a church and I'm trying to get this thing up and running for them. It produces no sound from the keybed, but does pass signal via the line-in jacks. All of the LEDs jump around when the buttons are pressed. It's been opened up before, so I'm not even sure if it's all there. Anyway, any help or info would be great.

Thanks,
Ken

Reaction score
Hi Gary,
Thanks for the quick response.

Yeah, actually, we're a service center for Kurzweil, so they're the first that I contacted. There's no technical info to be had from them about this keyboard, the keyboard (MIDIboard) and sound engine (150) that it's based on or the EG Mark II (similar minus drum machine and sequencer). Even the user manual is unavailable. So, I thought I'd try the forums and online search. So far, no luck.

Ken

Reaction score
Hi Gary,
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out somemanuals.com, but no luck. Over the last few weeks, I've seen lots of Google hits and different Bing hits, but none are what I'm looking for.

But, onward...
Ken

Ask a Question