Mi Gente - Piano Riff

Reaction score
Normally I don't make such music but my friends requested me to play something amazing to amaze them. So I just made this Piano Riff and its way too catchy and luring.

Please listen, vote and leave your comment below to let me know how you feel. This community rating and comments matters a lot for me because here we have musicians, great artists, and composers, so all please tell n rate

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Seriously?

You asked for our "feelings" and "ratings."

Now you want a note by note critique?

Some of us simply want to spare you further public embarrassment.

Simply accept his advice and move on.

You have a lot to learn before your art is fit for public release.

Never trust the internet to be kind when it comes to peer review.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
not
Seriously?

You asked for our "feelings" and "ratings."

Now you want a note by note critique?

Some of us simply want to spare you further public embarrassment.

Simply accept his advice and move on.

You have a lot to learn before your art is fit for public release.

Never trust the internet to be kind when it comes to peer review.

Gary ;)
not note by note dear happyrat. I have learned alot from this site through peer discussions. This forum is not like youtube or facebook where I get just the words of appreciation. I want to improve therefore I share here...I am happy to get comment from B3maniac n u but this doesnt do any help. please I want to know where I lack.

Reaction score
not
I am happy to get comment from B3maniac n u but this doesnt do any help. please I want to know where I lack.

You do not have the basic skills which are developed through training and self practice. For these skills to develop, you need hands on supervision from a techer who willl show you and guide you. You will never get this from an internet chat group. I am trying to be honest with you without hurting your feelings, but I told you in the first reply " You should take piano lessons before trying to make piano oriented videos." Get off the internet, go to real music lessons, be a real student. Don't be just some beat maker pretending to be a musician.
Ian, please close the commenting and give me my 5 day banishment.

Reaction score
You do not have the basic skills which are developed through training and self practice. For these skills to develop, you need hands on supervision from a techer who willl show you and guide you. You will never get this from an internet chat group. I am trying to be honest with you without hurting your feelings, but I told you in the first reply " You should take piano lessons before trying to make piano oriented videos." Get off the internet, go to real music lessons, be a real student. Don't be just some beat maker pretending to be a musician.
Ian, please close the commenting and give me my 5 day banishment.
Thank you very much for your keen suggestion. But honestly, I live in a small town where people are materialistic n don't have even time to listen to music. I can't leave the town as well due to my dearest parents but one day for sure i will leave this town only for this cause.

Ask a Question