Mobile App

Discussion in 'Announcements and Website Suggestions' started by Ian, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Ian

Ian Administrator

If you've got an Apple or Android phone, it should now be possible to create a home screen icon for keyboard forums :D. It makes it much easier to browse a mobile friendly version of the site. On iOS, just click the share button (it looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out of it on iOS 7) and then click the add to home screen button.

Hope you like it! :)

It should look something like this:

keyboardforums.jpg

Ian, Oct 18, 2013
    1. Advertisements

2. Ian

Rayblewit Love Music / Love Life

My android phone has displayed that icon ever since I joined this forum. (been a few months now).
    I found that by using chrome initially as my search engine, it assumed or predicted what I wanted and so automatically created the icon. Just like an app icon. Makes life easy.
    So now I can log in on my phone anytime just by tapping the icon or I can login on my computer having keyboardforums in my favourites.

Rayblewit, Apr 15, 2016
    Becky likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Ian

happyrat1 Destroyer of Eardrums!!!

"Phone?" You mean that black thing hanging on the kitchen wall with the curly cord? :D :D :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1, Apr 15, 2016
    Fred Coulter and Becky like this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question