Moog model D - S-trigger dummy plug

Reaction score
I've searched google and I can't find a whole lot on these little dandys. I'm attempting to create a wobble bass with my Moog by modulating a loop using the filter. But first I need a dummy s-trigger plug.

Does anyone know where abouts I could find one of these? Also, if I can find just the plug without the wiring, will that have the same effect as a dummy plug?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Frank John

Reaction score
Thats a good idea, but I know of only one keyboard tech who might know what to do. All the other vintage shops have closed up. My other alternative would be guitar center, and I'm not sure how much they'd know.

Reaction score
yeah, the guitar center by me doesnt have the most knowledgeable staff... and i feel like there keyboard department (live sound) is just a bunch of djs who dont know much about keyboards. your profile says cincinnati, if there is a good studio call them and ask them for some info on local techs also i know there are a few techs in columbus, maybe you could call around up there?

Reaction score
yep. It's the same down here, and for the most part they think they know everything. Hmm I'll have to do some calling. Thanks for the advice. It's a shame that they're aren't many great keyboard techs around. Are there are there any good vintage shops in cleveland?

Ask a Question