Nano 300 amp

Reaction score
This is on behalf of a friend who does not have internet. She has bought a Kawai keboard to replace a Korg. With the Korg she used a Bosch amp but finds that the piano sound of that amp with the Kawai does not sound right. It now seems that the Bosch amp is really more suitable for guitar. She is now interested in the suitability of the Lucas Nano 300 for a Kawai MP7 keyboard.
Please would anyone make any suitable comments on this.
Thanks in advance
Nigel

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Paul
Thanks for your response.
Largely home use but sometimes in churches and occasionally small gig venues.
Does this suggest that the 300 might not be large enough? The lady is very able but, in her 80s so weight might be an issue.
Regards
Nigel

Reaction score
I've never seen or heard one of these in action, but based on a bit of internet research I can offer the following opinion:

It would definitely be good for home use. If your friend is not trying to cut through a drummer or loud guitarist in a band environment it should work well in church too I would think.

As some potential alternatives, a lot of keyboard players like the QSC "K" series speakers. Speaking from personal experience JBL EONs are good too.

At the end of the day it's what bests suits her budget, weight considerations and most importantly - how it sounds to her.

Reaction score
Many thanks, Paul. Those are really helpful comments.
Greatly appreciate your input - all the way from Oz land!

Reaction score
Get a pair of QSC K12's. You can't go wrong. I'd be willing to bet even a single K10 might do the job for you. Get the right rig for the right gig - I'd for sure get that gal a QSC as recommended by Paul above.

80's! Wow!

Ask a Question