"New Post" bug

Reaction score
When there is a new post in any of the forums, the icon next to it highlights, that far everything's good. But after I've read the new post(s) and go back to "Keyboard forums" through the link, the icon is still highlighted, even though I've already read the new post.

This may not really be anything dead serious, but it's annoying, and I would be happy if you could fix it ;)

Reaction score
Oh yea... that's here from the first day of the forums... i've noticed it but i considered it a feature... not a bug :)

Reaction score
Hmm... I've never thought of the possibility that it's supposed to be a feature, maybe it's supposed to be there, and for a reason?

If it's a feature, and most people like it, it can stay. But I dislike it, atleast :p

Reaction score
Hmm... I've never thought of the possibility that it's supposed to be a feature, maybe it's supposed to be there, and for a reason?

If it's a feature, and most people like it, it can stay. But I dislike it, atleast :p

I was being ironic :D

The icon should turn to "no new post" version like on all forums. I don't know what the problem might be though

Reaction score
-.-*

I couldn't sense any irony in that sentence :/

"It's not a bug - it's a feature" is a known expression regarding software (M$ anyone??) that ironically says that something isn't right ;)

Reaction score
Aha... I haven't really been that much into software forums, so I've never really heard it before :p

Ask a Question