New to Roland and any other keyboard for that matter :)

Reaction score
Hi... I just purchased a Roland RS-5 for the wife to play. She can play piano/keys but isn't familiar with programming at all yet, she'll be learning as she goes. In the meantime it's up to me to figure out how to get around on the keyboard and access the sounds that we'll use. My problem is this... When I use the 'Favorite Perform Bank' I can't get back to the regular 'Tone/select' again. I can go through all of the sounds on the Tone select buttons, but once I go to the Favorites, I have to turn off the keyboard to get back. I'm sure that it's me, but the manual doesn't say how to turn it off and I was hoping that maybe one of you guys might know. I'm not a keyboardist at all really, I can play chords but that's it. I need help! Thanks

Reaction score
Well... Unfortunately I had already tried that and it doesn't work. I just wanted to be sure. If anyone else has a idea please let me know. Thanks.

Ask a Question