New To This Forum

Reaction score
Good Morning, and Happy Saturday :)

I am in the USA (State of Iowa) and a new member of these forums. I am a longtime synth owner/user/programmer.

Current synth lineup consists of around 25-26 boards (at last count). Brands range from Korg to Roland, to Behringer to Ensoniq (my favorite) to Lowrey (which is really Kawai-owned) to Alesis. I am a member of the Korg Forums as well and have seen some users from that forum in here :)

I am going out of town today (out of state, actually), to pick up a Kurzweil SP1. Just what I need is ANOTHER 88-key monster to fit into my studio/live rig...

I have been playing music since I was a kid and was classically trained on piano. I started playing in bands in the mid-80's and never looked back. Now, I play in a few groups, have my own solo show, and also have been running a recording facility since the early-90's. I guess I am pretty firmly planted in the music business :)

I look forward to reading these different topics and contributing to them.

Be Blessed, everyone :)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Wow, it sounds like you've got quite a collection! Welcome, and looking forward to reading about some of those keyboards later. :)

Reaction score
Welcome Harry.

I have the same member name here and on the Korg Forum although I am currently Korg-less I am waiting with hope that one day an updated 4X will be released.

Reaction score
Welcome Harry.

I have the same member name here and on the Korg Forum although I am currently Korg-less I am waiting with hope that one day an updated 4X will be released.
I remember you talking about getting rid of the Korg. I hope something works out for you on a future product from them :)

Grace,
Harry

Ask a Question