Novice report

Reaction score
大家好,我是新手,对论坛的规则不太了解,请多多关照,谢谢!
哈里·维瑟罗伊

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I told him in the other thread if he's too lazy to run Google Translate then he can't expect us to do his work for him.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Google translation:

Hello everyone, I am a novice and I don’t know much about the rules of the forum. Please take care of me, thank you!
Harry Viceroy.

Looks to be a moderator response needed. Above my pay grade.

Reaction score
抱歉,我使用了Google翻译,也许我发错了,原本是用英语发送的,但是它将中文发送到了论坛,我没有仔细检查

Reaction score
抱歉,我使用了Google翻译,也许我发错了,原本是用英语发送的,但是它将中文发送到了论坛,我没有仔细检查

Reaction score
Sorry, I used Google Translate, maybe I sent it wrong, it was meant to be sent in English, but it sent the Chinese to the forum, I didn't double check

Reaction score
Oh, I see, actually it's not my fault, it's the web page, although I copy and paste in English, but as long as the translation function is enabled on the web page, then it will send the translation to the forum even if it's sent in English, that's why I just somehow also sent two Chinese, actually I paste in English.
So, if you want to send the correct English, you have to turn off Google Translate in the top right corner, forgive me for just figuring it out

Ask a Question