Pink Floyd's Brain Damage & Eclipse

Reaction score
Wow, great job, that was really awesome. That was a good song choice to show off the excellent vocals and instrumentation.

As much as I love David Gilmour, I think the best Floyd music happened when Roger was still in the band. Dark Side is a masterpiece but I also like Meddle as much and One of These Days is the song that inspired me to play lap steel guitar years ago. His lap steel playing on that song still floors me.

Reaction score
Roger waters was the man. I think Pink Floyd is the best rock and roll band ever.
Dark Side of the Moon numero uno of all albums. In my eyes, anyway. Plenty of my friends will squawk The Beatles at me, but to me Floyd is tops.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
While I do love Early Pink Floyd, my vote for greatest band ever is still Gentle Giant.

Kerry Minheer is a wizard on a keyboard and their sets were tighter than a duck's posterior. ;)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Paul!!!!! Thank you ever so much for that video. It literally sent chills up my spine when I first heard the vocals. o_O

Did you notice the production credits? The Schulman brothers sanctioned this. It goes to show you that the real class acts value their fans. ;)

To me, they will always be a group of music nerds who filled the airwaves with joy and panache during those oh so hectic 70's. ;)

Meddle gives me the same kind of Rush, but I never really got along with Floyd as they evolved. To me, Dark Side of the Moon sounded like so much music industry hype though The Wall appealed to the rebel in me. But the only Floyd I really enjoy these days is that album and One Of These Days when the world starts closing in... :D :D :D

But really though, that truly was the most amazing cover I've ever seen, though I noticed no fingers moving during the quickest keyboard parts. :eek: Did someone need more than one take? ;)

Stay healthy everybody... :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question